I’m a dreamer. I choose to believe that if it can happen in a movie it can happen to me.
I’m a revolutionary. I choose to believe that the status quo is must be challenged.
I’m an evangelist. I choose to
believe KNOW that I can change the world.
I’m a person that sees the same thing as everyone else, but looks at it totally different.
And I love that.
Apparently, a lot of other people do too. More than 1,200 people around the world downloaded, viewed or shared my latest Whitepaper onSlideshare yesterday – making it the top tweeted item of the day on Slideshare and resulting in comments like:
“I just took a look at it and I think it’s brilliant. Every talent acquisition professional who doesn’t read it is doing themselves a disservice.”
Its free so download it, read it, share it and let me know what you thought!
Short on time? Check out the Cliff Notes Version for Corporate & Vendor’s Below:
Cliff Notes Version for Corporate People:
- Consumerization of Technology. Mobile isn’t just about text – its about working remotely, having a process and systems in place to make life easier – think about life outside of work. How many apps, websites, etc do you use and think “Why can’t our ATS do things that simply?”
- Adoption of Marketing Techniques. Communication, branding, messaging is key. People aren’t looking simply for a job, they are looking for a place to work. They want to know WHY they should choose you. Not the other way around.
- Proactive Sourcing. This doesn’t mean job boards.
- Candidate Experience. Tie this back to #1, 2 & 3 – If your system makes it hard for my candidates to apply, they’ll stop using it. No excuses. No second chances.
- Prove ROI. If you can’t provide your leadership team with data to support the things they really care about – you aren’t being a good strategic partner. No seat at the table for you.
Cliff Notes Version for (many) Vendors: Step up your game. The start ups are coming and they are thinking like me. Like Dreamers. Like Revolutionaries. Like Gen Y’ers. Like People that don’t care about the status quo. Like people that want to change the world.