Billions of dollars are spent each year on HR Technology.
Millions are spent marketing to companies and end users alike.
Thousands of vendors are competing for stretched budgets.
Hundreds of new products are launched annually.
Dozens of analysts focus their research on it.
HRTechBlog.com has been close to a year in the making. A year filled with vendors, buyers, users & analysts all sharing their opinions on “what’s missing” in the marketplace. Since then, the plan has evolved, but the inaugural post being focused on the HR Technology Conference, has never changed.
Over the last decade I have attended this event as a practitioner, vendor & consultant. It’s the event that took my passion for talent acquisition technology and cultivated it year after year into a more mature look at systems and the overall impact to business strategy? regardless of organizational size.
With HRTechBlog I’ll be extending the learning, vendor updates & networking opportunities that occurs at this event – year round.
For most vendors, it is the one “must” attend event of the year. Practitioners looking to develop their role or enhance their knowledge would say the same.
Looking for a few reasons on why to attend HR Tech Conference?
- Registrations are up more than 40% over last year – meaning more opportunity to network with colleagues from companies ranging from start up to F100
- More than 220 vendors are together in one room – launching new products, announcing road maps, showing customer success examples, distributing research & showing off their products (often with special event pricing)
- Breakout sessions & panels filled with practitioners “not vendors” talking about best practices with technology
- The first ever candidate experience awards will be announced – the best corporate processes and the technology that drives them (I’m a judge along with Libby Sartain, Mark Stelzner, China Gorman, Katherine Jones & Tom Becker)
- The (infamous) Cool New Technologies session – see what products caught the eye of conference chair & hr tech legend , Bill Kutik
Looking for one more reason to attend? People who sign up with the code SARAH11 will get an additional $500 off their registration fee. But hurry, that discount like all others expire midnight, Monday, September 19.